Chapter 9: Cellular Respiration
- What is the difference between fermentation and cellular respiration?
- Cellular respiration is a catabolic process. What does that mean?
- What organelle is required for cellular respiration to occur?
- What is the currency for energy for all life on Earth?
- What does ATP stand for? ADP stand for?
- What is this process: ATP -> ADP + P?
- Write the general chemical for the cellular respiration of glucose.
- What are the three steps of cellular respiration?
- What is the end product of glycolysis?
- Which step of Cellular Respiration yields the most ATP?
- Where in the cell does glycolysis take place? Citric Acid (Kreb’s) Cycle? Electron Transport Chain?
- What are the end products of each step of cellular respiration.
- Know ATP in and ATP out for each step of cellular respiration.
- What is the NADH and FADH2 in cellular respiration?
- What is the net ATP of Cellular Respiration?
- What is the net ATP in fermentation?